Monday, September 04, 2006

September 4th

Happy Labor Day we had a very quite weekend. We tried to get some needed projects done around the house and put out our fall decorations Nicholas says that there are Pumpkins and Scarecrows everywhere. I have joined a yahoo group of people who have a DTC of August that will be traveling to China around the same time as us. Someone in the group posted about coming up with 10 ways to stay positive during the wait. So here is my Top 10 List.
TOP 10 LIST OF WAYS TO STAY POSITIVE DURING OUR WAIT FOR ALLISON

1. Start working on decorating Allison's bedroom.

2. Create a lifebook for Nicholas. Finish as much scrapbooking as I can for him.

3. Lose 30 pounds.

4. Participate in DTC/LID group activities. I think I am going to become addicted to these groups during the wait.

5. Enjoy every minute I have being a mother of 1 child. He is growing up so fast.

6. Go shopping for girl clothes.

7. Buy a digital camera and learn how to use it.

8. Learn more about the Chinese Culture.

9. Listen to music.

10. Start dreaming about our trip to China.


I just had to add one more cute picture of Nicholas that was taken before we went to the County Fair.

No comments: